Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack

Wall easel mounts to wall with removable adhesive strips. - View Complete Details

Product Number: MMMEH5592PK

5.0 star rating5.011 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 4/21 2 business days - Tue 4/22

Prove It
Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $21.49 ?

Price last verified on 04/14/2014.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Mon 4/21 2 business days - Tue 4/22

Accessories

Product Details

Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack - Turn walls into meeting spaces. Sleek and lightweight Post-it® Wall Easel mounts to most walls and doors with Command™ strips. Provides a convenient place to hang easel pads (not included). Includes two wall easels and eight Command™ strips.

• Sleek and lightweight.
  • Mounts to most walls and doors with Command™ adhesive strips.
  • Provides a convenient place to hang easel pads (not included).
  • Includes two wall easels and eight Command™ strips.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack

(based on 11 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(11)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

Reviewed by 11 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-11

The wall pads are ...

By kkd64

from Undisclosed

Comments about Post-it Wall Easel, Adhesive Mount, Plastic, Smoke, 2/Pack:

The wall pads are awesome. I book alot of meetings outside of our office and never know if they will have enough easels available for our use. We have arrived planning to have two or more and find out that they are not available and left in the predicament of "now what?" I then found this product and we take them to all of our meetings and place me on walls and we are able to move them around during brainstorming sessions, they are awesome and my boss is impressed with them as well. Kathy

Easily Collect Tasks

By aram535

from New York, NY

There are times when you're stuck in a small office, hotel room or a conference room without a white board. These pads are absolutely wonderful for being able to spread out and take notes, draw up action plans and even better, roll them up and take them with you from room to room, state to state.

Wall easel pads make giving assigmnents easier.

By 6thgradeteacher

from Undisclosed

I have different groups in my 5th grade reading class. The wall easel pad is easier to use than my mimio for group assignments. It is so convenient to write and post the assignments where the whole class can see them. This eliminates the class raising hands and asking "what do I do?", "where am I suppose to find the assignment?", etc. My class loves to use the easel pad in doing their social studies group presentations. Each group will present a portion of the lesson and teach the rest of the class. They all love to illustrate their presentations on the easel pad. It is so easy to explain and illustrate for the rest of the class to see.

Post it Wall Easel Pads

By lucky

from Texas

I have to say without a doubt I love the Post it wall easel pad. I teach my granddaughter at home and this product is wonderful. When we are working on a difficult concept, I will get nmy granddaughter involved by using the wall pad. By having her do hands on learning with the wall pad she is able to grasp whatever she is having a hard time with and I am able to follow along with her to coach her and see where she might be having a difficult time. Please don't stop making this product.

Really practical when ...

By Jessouz

from Undisclosed

Really practical when you're not home often with your husband!

Post it Wall Easel

By Kaye

from Brooklyn, NY

This product is the BEST. I am a Guidance Counselor it's fabulous for small group counseling. It's always on my wish list. I use several post-it wall easels through-out the school year. The students have a visual aid and are engaged in the activity.

Amazing

By Anonymous

from Golden Valley, AZ

I use this in my children's play room and they love it. It is like they can color on the walls without getting in trouble!

Great meeting tool

By FranH

from Cincinnati, oh

This is a great product for staff brainstorm idea meetings. I start with categories, and we bring up ideas on topics and then post the pages around our conference room, so people can see what has been discussed. Then we use the pages to narrow down ideas and vote on top suggestions. When done with the meeting, the pages are taken off the wall and the person in charge of summarizing the meeting can post in their office space and type up with ease, not having to worry about taking meeting notes. Thanks - another very useful 3M product!

Im a girl scout leader ...

By Amanda

from bridgeport, Al

Im a girl scout leader and it is great to have it to write when we are work on try-its. The girls enjoy writing on it and learning with it. It a east clean up when finished. The price is great. I like using it and telling people about it.

awesome

By Iraida

from Undisclosed

i really do like all of your prducts i have them all they are very helpful in an handy in all ways .

Great for Small Meeting Spaces

By Diva

from Undisclosed

Love to use Post-it easel pads, but in small rooms where there is no room for an easel stand, I've used something else for note taking. With this product, I'll be using easel pads from now on...I can hang this on a wall and take notes easily. Also comes in handy in my office - now I have a place to store my back-up pads.

Displaying reviews 1-11

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question