NatureHouse 16 oz Bagasse BowlsPlates & Bowls
16 oz Size – Bagasse(Sugarcane Fiber) - White - 100/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: SVAL010
In Stock - Hurry, only 502 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Tue 1/24
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
You May Also Like
NatureHouse 16 oz Bagasse Bowls - Made from sugar cane fiber "Bagasse," the fibrous waste left over after the extraction of the sugar from the cane. Tolerates both high (212°F) and low heat applications holding either wet or dry food. Can be frozen, microwaved and baked. Most cost-effective replacement for Styrofoam. Composts in 90 to 180 days depending on the conditions of compost pile.
- Strong and sturdy, made from natural and renewable resource, sugarcane bagasse.
- Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates.
- Microwaveable and freezable, water- and oil-resistant.
- No trees or paper used, extra strong.
- Compatible with low tolerance waste programs, and offers opportunity for reduction in landfill space.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question