NatureHouse 10" Bagasse Compartment PlatesPlates & Bowls
10" Diameter - Bagasse(Sugarcane Fiber) - White - 3 Compartments - 50/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: SVAP007
In Stock - Hurry, only 92 left.
You May Also Like
NatureHouse 10" Bagasse Compartment Plates - Made from sugar cane fiber "Bagasse," the fibrous waste left over after the extraction of the sugar from the cane. Tolerates both high (212°F) and low heat applications holding either wet or dry food. Can be frozen, microwaved and baked. Most cost-effective replacement for Styrofoam. Composts in 90 to 180 days depending on the conditions of compost pile.
- Strong and sturdy, made from natural and renewable resource, sugarcane bagasse.
- Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates.
- Microwaveable and freezable, water- and oil-resistant.
- No trees or paper used, extra strong.
- Compatible with low tolerance waste programs, and offers opportunity for reduction in landfill space.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Hold
- Quality Construction
- Stocking Breakroom
Comments about NatureHouse 10"" Bagasse Compartment Plates:
These were for the VA Nursing Home, so they needed to be sturdy. Worked out well for everyone.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question