You May Also Like
NatureHouse Oval Bagasse Plates - Made from sugar cane fiber "Bagasse," the fibrous waste left over after the extraction of the sugar from the cane. Tolerates both high (212°F) and low heat applications holding either wet or dry food. Can be frozen, microwaved and baked. Most cost-effective replacement for Styrofoam. Composts in 90 to 180 days depending on the conditions of compost pile.
- Strong and sturdy, made from natural and renewable resource, sugarcane bagasse.
- Most cost effective replacement for styrofoam, plastic or paper plates.
- Microwaveable and freezable, water- and oil-resistant.
- No trees or paper used, extra strong.
- Compatible with low tolerance waste programs, and offers opportunity for reduction in landfill space.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question