Scotch-Brite Industrial Surface Preparation PadsFloor & Carpet Cleaner Accessories
20" Diameter - Maroon - 10/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: MMMSPP20
In Stock - Hurry, only 405 left.
You May Also Like
Scotch-Brite Industrial Surface Preparation Pads - Effectively removes floor finish with only neutral cleaners or water, providing aggressive scrubbing and leaving a uniformly dull surface ready for recoating. Specialized mineral abrasives strip, clean, and scuff, preparing the floor surface for optimal bonding of finish. Nylon fibers are uniformly coated throughout the pad with high-quality resin and mineral abrasives. It is appropriate for use on a variety of finish-coated floorings, including wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo, and concrete. In some applications, the pad can be used with a red backer pad for better conformability. Engineered to reduce chemical strippers and labor hours associated with preparing floor surfaces for refinishing. The pad is designed to be used on both sides, typically providing 5,000 square feet of use per side in wet applications, for a total of 10,000 square feet. For use with auto-scrubbers, swing machines, and rectangular floor machines.
- Aggressively scrubs finishes in preparation for recoating.
- Optimized mineral abrasives leave less hazing and scratching than sanding screens.
- Surface preparation pad can be used with water or neutral cleaners, eliminating the use of harsh stripping chemicals and leaving no slippery residue.
- High-quality nylon fibers are coated throughout the pad with resin and abrasives, providing a consistently aggressive cut.
- Versatile pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo, and concrete floors for finish applications.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question