Purell Automatic DispenserHand Sanitizer Dispensers
4.5" x 11.25" x 4" - 1,200 mL Size - Plastic - White - View Complete Details
Product Number: GOJ882006
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 1/24 2 business days - Tue 1/24
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
You May Also Like
Purell Automatic Dispenser - High-capacity dispenser is ideal for high-traffic areas. Large-sight window skylight and clear refill bottles make it easy to check fill status. Controlled-collapse PURELL refills (sold separately) hold their shape as they empty for a more attractive appearance. Sanitary-sealed refills are made of durable, recyclable PET material, using 30 percent less plastic than rigid HDPE bottles. Removable pump makes recycling easy. ADX-12 Dispenser easily converts to locking dispenser at any time by simply removing the key from inside the dispenser. Fully ADA compliant dispenser also offers a 1200 ml. capacity.
- High capacity dispenser is ideal for high traffic areas.
- Large sight window, skylight and crystal clear refill bottles make it easy to check fill status.
- Converts to a locking dispenser at any time by simply removing the key from inside the dispenser.
- Patent pending Controlled Collapse refill bottles hold their shape as they empty for a more attractive overall appearance.
- Removable pump makes recycling easy.
- SANITARY SEALED™ refills are made of durable, recyclable PET material, using 30% less plastic than rigid HDPE bottles.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What sanitizer size bottle do you use with this product and how much are they? Where do I get refills? Do the Automatic Dispensers come with an initial supply of sanitizer?Asked on 7/18/2015 by PT
A:The Purell Dispenser uses 700 ml ADX-7 refills such as product GOJ880303EA. The dispenser does not include a refill as it accepts either gel or foam refill.Answered on 7/20/2015 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question