Unger AquaDozer Heavy Duty 30" Straight Floor SqueegeeSqueegees/Scrapers
30" Head Width - 3" Handle Length - Rubber, Zinc Alloy - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: UNGFP75
In Stock - Hurry, only 99 left.
You May Also Like
Unger AquaDozer Heavy Duty 30" Straight Floor Squeegee - Clear water, waste, mud, and debris off of your floors with ease using the Unger FP750 AquaDozer heavy duty 30" straight floor squeegee! This durable squeegee may be used on smooth surfaces such as asphalt and coated or uncoated concrete, making it ideal for warehouses, arenas, loading docks, factories, construction sites, food processing areas, and more.
It features a reliable 14 gauge powder-coated steel frame with reinforced zinc alloy tapered handle socket and boasts 30" long premium black EPDM rubber blades. If you would like to use this squeegee with a handle requiring a screw-on ACME connection, the 905FAA10 insert (sold separately) is required for use.
- All-purpose squeegees handle the toughest jobs.
- Rugged painted frame and cast zinc socket.
- For use in moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush or snow and flood clean-up.
- Great for construction sites, plants, factories, large commercial areas, loading docks, agricultural, food processing, arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains.
- Use on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces.
- Replaceable rubber blade.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question