You May Also Like
Unger 36" Floor Squeegee AquaDozer - This Unger AquaDozer 36" curved floor squeegee is the perfect solution for moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush or even snow.
This squeegee is for industiral use. It features a durable, 14 gauge powder coated steel frame and black EPDM rubber blade, making the AquaDozer ideal for outdoor use.
The Unger AquaDozer 36" curved floor squeegee has a reinforced zinc alloy clamp-style socket to accommodate taper-tipped handles If you would like to use this squeegee with a handle requiring a screw-on ACME connection, the 905FAA10 insert (sold separately) is required for use.
- All-purpose squeegees handle the toughest jobs.
- Rugged painted frame and cast zinc socket.
- For use in moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush or snow and flood clean-up.
- Great for construction sites, plants, factories, large commercial areas, loading docks, agricultural, food processing, arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains.
- Use on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces.
- Replaceable rubber blade.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question