Rubbermaid WaveBrake Down Press Combo Mop BucketBuckets
10 Gallon Capacity - Plastic - Yellow - View Complete Details
Product Number: RCP757688YW
In Stock - Hurry, only 253 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Fri 10/28 2 business days - Mon 10/31
Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping
Note: Must buy in quantities of 1 starting at 7.
Estimated Delivery 13 business day(s) - Tue 11/15 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 13 business days - Tue 11/15 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Rubbermaid WaveBrake Down Press Combo Mop Bucket - The WaveBrake Down Press Combo with mop bucket and wringer is designed for the large commercial cleaning jobs. Foot pedal water evacuation is conveniently located so no lifting is required. Mop bucket and wringer system reduces splashing, which means a safer environment, cleaner floors, and improved productivity. Wringer lasts 58 times longer than comparative wringers. High efficiency side press wringer has been tested to exceed 50,000 wringing cycles. Mob bucket/wringer system is made of premium tubular steel and structural web-molded plastic. Dirty water bucket is sold separately.
- Molded-in wave baffles reduce wave motion, resulting in 40% less splashing for safer, cleaner, more efficient mopping.
- Massive 44-quart capacity for the largest commercial cleaning jobs.
- Heavy-duty, ergonomic wringer designed to exceed 50,000 cycles.
- Convenient foot pedal drain for easy emptying with no lifting.
- Mop handle secures during transport, preventing damage to walls.
- Accepts Rubbermaid® Commercial 9C74RED Dirty Water Bucket (sold separately).
- Nonmarking 3” casters.
- Constructed of tubular steel and structural web molded plastic.
- For 16- to 32-oz. mop heads.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question