Scrub Daddy Scratch-Free Scrubbing SpongeSponges & Scouring Pads
4.13" Diameter - Polymer Foam - Yellow - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: SCBSDPDQ
You May Also Like
Scrub Daddy Scratch-Free Scrubbing Sponge - Safely use scrubbing sponge to scrub without the fear of scratching your favorite surfaces. Unlike traditional sponges, Scrub Daddy® has been independently lab tested to rinse clean of debris and resist odors for up to two months. Scrub Daddy® is made from exclusive scratch-free FlexTexture™ that transforms consistency by simply adjusting your water temperature. In warm water, it becomes soft and compressible; in cold water it becomes firm to give even more scrubbing power. Ergonomically designed for an easy grip; the eyes accommodate two fingers to eliminate slippage while in use. It is also dishwasher and washing machine safe. Mouth is designed to clean both sides of forks, spoons, knives and other utensils at once. Safe for use on wood, plastic, copper, cast iron, fiberglass, stainless steel, vinyl, car exterior paint, non-stick coatings and glass.
- Scratch-free household scrubbing tool.
- Rinses clean and resists odors.
- Made from unique FlexTexture™ material.
- Becomes soft and malleable in warm water; remains firm in cold.
- Ergonomically designed, with 'eyes' for an easy grip.
- Dishwasher and washing machine safe.
- Mouth is designed to clean both sides of utensils at once.
- Safe for use on wood, plastic, copper, cast iron, fiberglass, stainless steel, vinyl, car exterior paint, non-stick coatings and glass.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question