You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
Kleenex Hardwound Non-Perforated Paper Towel Rolls - Nonperforated hardroll paper towels are designed for use with Kimberly Clark no-touch electronic hardroll towel systems. Soft feel and premium quality in a roll towel, preferred for exceptional hand drying performance. Kleenex Hard Roll Towels have Absorbency Pockets that absorb lots of water fast, for superior hand drying. Kleenex towels meet EPA standards with a minimum of 40 percent post-consumer material.
- Highly absorbent, so you'll use less and waste less.
- Small cases for easy storage and handling.
- 1.5" core size for use only with Kimberly-Clark Professional* dispensers.
- FSC® and EcoLogo® certified.
- Elemental chlorine-free (ECF) bleaching.
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
- 8" wide, 425 ft. per roll
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question