Rubbermaid Over-The-Spill Caution Pad TabletSafety/Caution Signs
14" x 16.5" - Polypropylene - Yellow - 25/ Pack - View Complete Details
Product Number: RCP4254
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Wed 1/25 2 business days - Thu 1/26
Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 12 starting at 60.
Estimated Delivery 13 business day(s) - Fri 2/10 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 13 business days - Fri 2/10 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Rubbermaid Over-The-Spill Caution Pad Tablet - Over-The-Spill pads immediately warn pedestrians of a walking hazard in both English and Spanish while absorbing up to 12 oz. of spilled liquids, including water, oils and most solvents. Pads are made of polypropylene for added strength and absorbency. Pad tablet fastens to floor signs or mount to walls. Floor sign stands are sold separately.
- Pads resist slipping while the universal caution symbol and “Caution Wet Floor” message in English and Spanish alert pedestrians.
- Tablet backing is constructed of corrugated plastic and mounts on flat surface or affixes to floor sign.
- Each caution sign pad absorbs up to 12 oz. of fluid for robust cleanups.
- Tear-off pads are constructed of melt-blown polypropylene for added strength and absorbency.
- Each absorbent pad measures 16-inches long x 12 3/5-inches wide.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question