Eyesaline Single Eye Wash StationEye Wash Stations
13" x 14" x 4.5" - 32 oz Capacity - Carton of 8 - View Complete Details
Product Number: FND320004610000
In Stock - Hurry, only 42 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Click for PDF
Click the link below to download a Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
Eyesaline Single Eye Wash Station - Be prepared for quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated. This station helps provide relief until primary eyewash care can be provided. Includes single-use 32-oz. bottle of eye wash. Mounts easily with fasteners (included). Classified as a personal (secondary) device.
- Helps provide quick action when an eye needs to be flushed or decontaminated.
- Includes one 32-oz, single-use bottle of eye wash per station.
- Sealed, sterile bottles contain a buffered, saline solution, superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency.
- Extended flow opening provides longer flow rate than conventional bottles.
- Durable, open face design holds bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency.
- Simple, highly visible operating instructions are provided on each unit. 16 oz. and 32 oz. bottles feature trilingual instructions.
- Mounting fasteners included.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question