Fendall Emergency Eyesaline Personal Personal Travel BagEye Wash Stations
30 oz Capacity - View Complete Details
Product Number: FND320004400000
In Stock - Hurry, only 23 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Fendall Emergency Eyesaline Personal Personal Travel Bag - Critical for initial treatment of unexpected eye injuries. The rugged compact bag is portable and holds 12 easy to open bottles of sterile saline solution, balanced to the pH and salinity of human tears. A must have for any work environment, first responders or families on the go.
- Critical for initial treatment of unexpected eye injuries.
- The rugged compact bag is portable and holds 12 easy to open bottles of sterile saline solution, balanced to the pH and salinity of human tears.
- A must have for any work environment, first responders or families on the go.
- One-piece construction has a separate insert for important documents or additional first aid necessities.
- Adjustable strap allows bag to fit around the back of a car, truck or sport utility vehicle seat.
- Vinyl bag material is easy to clean.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Make clean lenses an easy option with an all-in-one cleansing station, complete with wipes and spray. The spray bottle dispenses non-silicone based cleaner, making it a great option for employees with silicone allergies. Convenient dispenser can be wall-mounted to conserve ...
Wall-mountable saline solution kit allows immediate eye flushing until the injured person can be helped to a primary eyewash device. Brightly colored station is highly visible. Instructions in English and Spanish facilitate use in an emergency. Integral overhang protects bottles ...
If lighting fails, this swivel-head twin-beam lighting unit automatically goes on, providing 90 minutes of emergency lighting. Solid state automatic charger with combination LED pilot light/test switch and 120/277 volt input. Complies with NEC, Life Safety Code and OSHA. Sealed ...