Fiskars Long-Handle Digging Shovel, Cushioned GripRakes, Shovels, Hoes and Scoops
Long-handle shovel. - View Complete Details
Product Number: FSK96685935J
In Stock - Hurry, only 54 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Thu 10/27 2 business days - Fri 10/28
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 4 starting at 12.
Estimated Delivery 7 business day(s) - Fri 11/4 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 7 business days - Fri 11/4 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Fiskars Long-Handle Digging Shovel, Cushioned Grip - All-steel construction provides heavy-duty durability. Round-pointed shovel blade is sharpened to cut through soil and grass quickly and cleanly. Hand-friendly, teardrop-shaped shafts offer a superior grip, improved ergonomics and reduce hand fatigue. Powder-coat finish prevents rust and is easy to clean. Unique ?big step? design to help your customers maximize power when digging into tough soil. Limited warranty.
- All-steel, welded construction & thicker shovel blade deliver heavy-duty durability.
- Round pointed shovel blade is sharpened to cut through soil & grass quickly & cleanly, making digging easier.
- Bigger step provides a secure & comfortable platform for maximum digging power.
- Teardrop-shaped shaft offers a superior grip, improves ergonomics, & reduces hand fatigue.
- Powder-coated finish prevents rust & is easy to clean.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question