HON Brigade 2-Shelf Metal BookcaseMetal Bookcases
34.5" Width x 12.62" Depth x 29" Height - 2 Shelves - Metal - Charcoal - 82 lb Weight Capacity Per Shelf - View Complete Details
Product Number: HONS30ABCS
In Stock - Hurry, only 99 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
HON Lifetime Warranty
HON Lifetime Warranty offers assurance that the item purchased will be free from workmanship defects or defective material for the life of the product. Should a failure occur under normal use as the result of defective material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product. Some exclusions apply. Contact the manufacturer for full warranty details.
HON Brigade 2-Shelf Metal Bookcase - Brigade steel bookcases from HON stand up to whatever needs to be stowed and are a great value. Fully assembled, they'll go right to work. Brigade bookcases are clean looking and renowned for reliability. Bookcase features 12-1/8" deep shelves that adjust in 1/2" increments. Made with heavy-gauge steel and baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting phosphate pretreatment. Bookcase is certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements and meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Clean, straightforward design complements panel-based workstations and metal desking.
- Precision-formed steel for strength and durability.
- Adjustable shelves with formed-in reinforcements on all four sides.
- Welded construction far outlasts the build-it-yourself construction of most similar cabinets.
- All-welded case construction stands up to demanding work environments.
- Leveling glides compensate for uneven floors.
- Extra shelves available for added capacity.
- Ideal for organizations that need to store a large volume of books or reference materials.
- Fully assembled and ready to use.
- Backed by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.