Master Hard Floor CastersCasters
2.18" - 100 lb per Caster - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: MAS23620
In Stock - Hurry, only 188 left.
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Master Hard Floor Casters - Deluxe Futura Style casters are designed exclusively for euro-style" chairs. Specially designed 1-1/2" diameter neck fits 1-1/2" diameter chair bases (sold separately), creating the illusion of chair leg and caster being one unit. Use these 2-3/16" diameter casters with soft wheels on hard floors and chairmats. Weight rating is 100 lb. per caster. Casters include 7/16" x 7/8" B stems and 3/8" x 1" K stems."
- Contemporary design, strength and performance make these replacement casters an excellent choice for office and home furnishings.
- With appropriate stems and fasteners, each caster can be used on wood, metal and tubular metal chairs, furniture and other equipment.
- All casters carry the manufacturer’s guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- To ensure proper support and safe rolling, neck must fit 1-1/2" diameter chair base so that base and caster fit together as a solid unit.
- Weight rated: 100 lbs. per caster.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Are these coasters more or less gereric? My chair is a cheap office chair that I bought8 years ago for $69.00. I need a new set of coasters for this chair. The wheels look the same. I see your review is for five stars for this product.
Anna OlmstedAsked on 3/14/2013 by nutmeg from Albany NY
A:The casters are standard. What will determine if they will fit in your chair is the stem size. The two stem sizes included are sized 7/16" x 7/8" ("B" size) and 3/8" x 1" (K size). If one of those sizes will fit, these casters will work with your chair.Answered on 3/15/2013 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Q:How to lock the stem in the wheel?Asked on 5/17/2011 by Anonymous
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question