Deflect-o Beveled Edge High Pile Chair MatCarpet Chair Mats
60" x 46" - No Lip - For 1" Carpets - Vinyl - 8.46 mm Thickness - View Complete Details
Product Number: DEFCM17443FCOM
In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.
Estimated Delivery - 7 business day(s) - Wed 11/2 8 business days - Wed 11/2
Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Deflect-o Beveled Edge High Pile Chair Mat - Protect your special rugs, carpet and flooring from damage caused by chair wheels. Ideal for plush, high-pile or heavily padded carpets more than 3/4 thick. Blunt end studs won't pierce or damage your carpet backing. Beveled edge allows smooth on/off chair movement. Textured top surface is slip-resistant and scuff-resistant. Vinyl, classic mat is almost 1/3" thick to help prevent sinking and offers maximum transparency and durability so it's perfect for big and tall users and heavy executive chairs. Free and Clear formula produces an exceptionally clear mat that is nonphthalate, noncadmium, BPA-free and lead-free."
- High quality, heavy-weight mat engineered for exceptional performance.
- Extra-thick, intensive, all-day use chairmat for carpets over 1/2" thick, Plush/High Pile.
- Perfect fit for big & tall users and heavy executive chairs.
- Easy-glide rolling surface provides effortless chair movement.
- Free and Clear® non-phthalate, non-cadmium formula promotes a healthy work environment while offering exceptional clarity and durability.
- Smooth beveled edge for easy carpet to mat transition.
- Studded bottom surface for superior gripping power on carpets.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question