Deflect-o EconoMat Low Pile Chair MatCarpet Chair Mats
53" x 45" - Lip - For 1/4" Carpets - Vinyl - View Complete Details
Product Number: DEFCM11232
In Stock - Hurry, only 482 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 1 starting at 5.
Estimated Delivery 7 business day(s) - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 7 business days - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Deflect-o EconoMat Low Pile Chair Mat - Thin chairmat with a lip is designed for low-pile carpeting without padding. Studded backing grips the carpet for secure hold. Straight edge allows smooth, on-and-off chair movement. Chairmat offers floor protection for industrial-grade carpets up to 1/4. Highest quality materials result in maximum transparency. Free and Clear formula produces an exceptionally clear mat that is nonphthalate, noncadmium, BPA-free and lead-free. Lip measures 25" wide x 12" long."
- Economical, protective vinyl chairmat prevents wear and tear and extends carpet life.
- For occasional office use on carpets up to 1/4" thick, Low Pile/Commercial Grade. Choose a higher pile chairmat if daily usage is over 4 hours.
- Easy-glide rolling surface provides effortless chair movement.
- Free and Clear® non-phthalate, non-cadmium formula promotes a healthy work environment while offering exceptional clarity and durability.
- Straight edge.
- Studded bottom surface for superior gripping power on carpets.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question