Safco TaskMaster Economy Workbench ChairStools & Drafting Chairs
16.25" Diameter - 36"-44" Height - 250 lb Weight Capacity - Self-Skinning Polyurethane Foam - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: SAF5110
In Stock - Hurry, only 18 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Safco TaskMaster Economy Workbench Chair - Industrial Chair offers a contoured oversized seat with 2 seat cushion depth, back with lumbar support and 20" diameter footring. Backrest has ergo knob adjustment controls for 3" backrest depth and 3" backrest height. Chair holds up to 250 lb. and adjusts 8" in height from 19" to 27". Seat and back are made of microcellular, self-skinning polyurethane. Seat measures 16-1/4" wide x 16-1/4" deep. Back measures 14-1/2" wide x 9" high. Functions include pneumatic seat-height adjustment, back-height adjustment, seat-depth adjustment, and 360-degree swivel. 26" reinforced nylon five-prong base has a three-piece telescoping dust cover and 2-1/2" high-impact nylon glides. Chair meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards."
- Pneumatically adjusts 8" up or down while seated.
- Backrest adjusts 3" in height and depth with ergo knob.
- Self-skinning polyurethane foam seat and back on a 26" diameter base.
- Large reinforced base ensures stability.
- Contoured, oversized base with two-inch thick microcellular seat cushion.
- Rated for intensive-use.
- 360° swivel may help users access adjacent work areas which may help increase movement and increase blood flow as well as the redistribution of pressure points during the workday.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question