OIF Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair With Adjustable ArmsTask Chairs
24.75" x 22.88" x 35.63"-40.38" - 250 lb Weight Capacity - Mesh/Nylon - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: OIFCD4218
In Stock - Hurry, only 643 left.
You May Also Like
OIF Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair With Adjustable Arms - The OIF CD4218 Black Mesh Task Chair has adjustable arms that can be adjusted at different heights to eliminate shoulder strain.
Versatile and elegant, the OIF Contemporary Task Chair in a black shade is an ideal addition to your office space. Upholstered with high-quality mesh, this task chair adds a fresh look to your workspace. Its pneumatic seat height adjustment mechanism enables you to set the chair at the correct height for a good posture. Equipped with a tilt function, this chair allows you to recline at a relaxed angle, while reading or working. You can easily rotate the chair in all directions with its convenient swivel function.
- Task chair offers ergonomic seating.
- Mid-back design for enhanced support to mid-to-upper back region.
- Overall Dimensions: 35.63"- 40.37"H x 24.75"W x 22.88"D.
- Seat Dimensions: 17.13" - 21.8"H x 19.5"W x 18.5"D; Back Dimensions: 23.88"H x 17.87"W.
- Tilt tension and tilt lock for a comfortable and secure recline.
- Black mesh upholstery for a stylish look.
- Adjustable arms for supporting your forearms.
- Nylon base with casters for easy movement on carpets.
- Cushioned mesh seat offers maximum seating comfort.
- Weight Capacity: Rated up to 250 lbs. based on 8 hours of use.
- ANSI/BIFMA compliant for safety.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question