Sentry Safe Electronic Fire SafeSafes
16.38" x 19.38" x 17.88" - 1.23 Cubic Feet - Gunmetal Gray - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: SENSFW123GDC
In Stock - Hurry, only 36 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Sentry Safe Electronic Fire Safe - Peace of mind for those items that matter most. Dual digital and key safe is designed to protect documents, digital media and other valuables from fire, water, and theft. 60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and pry-resistant hinge bar provides additional security against unauthorized access.
- Designed with advanced fire protection, water resistance and security.
- Four large 1-inch bolts--60% bigger bolts than traditional safes and a pry-resistant hinge bar help prevent unauthorized access.
- Dual digital lock with backlit key pad and tubular key lock.
- Adjustable locking drawer provides additional privacy.
- Key rack, door tray, and deep door pocket for small easy-to-misplace items.
- Bolt-down kit included.
- Locking drawer.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sentry Safe Electronic Fire Safe:
I bought the safe about a month ago. It is a nice size for keeping personal items in the safe. At this time I will give this safe a 100% approval rating.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How can I reset my lock or commotion?Asked on 1/7/2017 by AC from Georgia
A:1. Press the "P" key.
2. Enter the 5 digit Factory code found on the back of your owner's manual.
3. The light will flash green and then you will have 5 seconds to enter your own personal 5 digit user code.Answered on 1/9/2017 by Anonymous
Q:I have had this safe for quite a few years and there is a big problem we can not get the door to close because the instructions on how to lock and unlock are not there help pleaseAsked on 1/1/2017 by Saundra from Idaho
A:The following link will take you to this product's owner manual:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/518792.pdfAnswered on 1/2/2017 by Anonymous
Q:How much does it weigh?Asked on 6/17/2016 by Bag from Lakewood, CO
A:This Sentry Safe weighs 90 lbs.Answered on 6/17/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What is the amount of time that this safe offers fire protection? 1/2hr, 1hr, 2hrs?
How much does this safe weigh?Asked on 1/2/2013 by Anonymous
A:The Sentry Fire-Safe is rated for one hour fire protection.Answered on 1/4/2013 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question