Lorell 5 Drawer Lateral File CabinetMetal Lateral Files
42" Width x 18.6" Depth x 68" Height - Letter/Legal/A4 - 5 Drawers - Ball-Bearing Suspension - Steel - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: LLR60550
In Stock - Hurry, only 96 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
Lorell 5 Drawer Lateral File Cabinet - 42 wide lateral file features a roll-out binder storage/posting shelf and four drawers with hanging file rails for side-to-side filing in letter-size, legal-size or A4-size for versatility. Each drawer has a magnetic label holder for easy identification where you need it. Design also features a core-removable lock for security, dual locking bars, full-width pull, ball-bearing slide suspension for smooth opening and closing, reinforced base, and four adjustable leveling guides for stabilization. Interlock system prohibits the extension of more than one drawer at a time for your safety. Counterweight prevents tipping. Lateral file meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards."
- 5 drawers include hanging file rails for side-to-side filing in letter-, legal-, or A4-size. Each drawer has a magnetic label holder.
- Design features a core removable lock, dual locking bars and full-width pull.
- Ball-bearing slide suspension, reinforced base, and 4 adjustable leveling guides for added stability.
- Interlock system prevents more than one drawer from opening at a time.
- Counterweight helps prevents tipping.
- File meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Greener choice — contains 30% postconsumer recycled content.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I want to know does "side to side" filing mean each drawer has three file racks so you are looking at the files front of drawer to back? Or meaning one full rack running the length of the drawer?Asked on 2/25/2014 by Angala
A:Side-to-side filing in lateral file cabinets are a single rack that runs along the length of the drawer. To convert this cabinet to front-to-back filing, use product LLR60565.Answered on 2/27/2014 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question