HON 800 Series Full-Pull 4 Drawer Locking Lateral File CabinetMetal Lateral Files
42" Width x 19.3" Depth x 53.3" Height - Letter/Legal - 4 Drawers - Ball-Bearing Slide Suspension - Steel - Black - View Complete Details
Product Number: HON894LP
In Stock - Hurry, only 35 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
HON Lifetime Warranty
HON Lifetime Warranty offers assurance that the item purchased will be free from workmanship defects or defective material for the life of the product. Should a failure occur under normal use as the result of defective material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product. Some exclusions apply. Contact the manufacturer for full warranty details.
HON 800 Series Full-Pull 4 Drawer Locking Lateral File Cabinet - Lateral files feature full width radius style pull handles for easy extension, core removable locks and three-part, telescoping, ball-bearing slide suspension. Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to open at a time. Five-drawer models have posting shelf and receding flipper door in top opening to accommodate letter or legal side-to-side filing. This receding door with roll-out shelf holds binders, end tab files, standing files or supplies. Side-to-side standard. Front to back optional. Two-drawer and four-drawer models have fixed-front drawers and accommodate letter or legal side-to-side filing.
- Counterweight included, where applicable, to meet ANSI/BIFMA requirements.
- Three-part, telescoping, steel ball bearing suspension for smooth drawer operation.
- Drawers include side-to-side hangrails for letter or legal size filing, a full-width radius-style pull and magnetic label holder.
- Mechanical interlock allows only one drawer to be open at a time to inhibit tipping.
- Four adjustable leveling glides help compensate for uneven flooring.
- HON® "One Key" interchangeable core removable locks.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.