HON 600 Series 6 Shelf Locking File CabinetMetal Lateral Files
36" Width x 13.8" Depth x 76" Height - Letter - 6 Shelves - Nylon Glides - Steal - Charcoal - View Complete Details
Product Number: HON626LS
In Stock - Hurry, only 47 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
HON Lifetime Warranty
HON Lifetime Warranty offers assurance that the item purchased will be free from workmanship defects or defective material for the life of the product. Should a failure occur under normal use as the result of defective material or workmanship, the manufacturer will repair or replace the product. Some exclusions apply. Contact the manufacturer for full warranty details.
HON 600 Series 6 Shelf Locking File Cabinet - Six-shelf file with lockable, receding doors is ideal for healthcare, insurance and other critical files that require frequent retrieval. Double-wall construction provides extra strength to withstand moderate-to-intensive daily usage without showing wear and tear. Baked enamel finish over rust-inhibiting, phosphate pretreatment adds more durability. Shelves are specially designed for end-tab, long-term letter-size filing and provide easy access to a large volume of files. Lockable, receding doors operate on nylon glides installed in the door tracks. Each shelf comes with two dividers. Each door features a bright anodized aluminum, recessed door pull. Doors are equipped with a HON One-Key interchangeable, core-removable lock that operates two 16-gauge lock bars with tabs that engage both sides of the doors. Shelf file can be ganged back-to-back to maximize your space and includes four adjustable, leveling glides to stabilize the file.
- Provides an end-tab filing format for easy access to information.
- Files have a double-walled, heavy-gauge steel construction.
- Each 6-shelf unit offers a filing capacity equal to 8 30"-wide lateral file drawers.
- Includes 2 wire file dividers per shelf, plus leveling glides. Extra shelf dividers are sold separately (item# 780463).
- Meets and/or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Backed by The HON Full Lifetime warranty.
- Includes "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock controls on all openings.
- The doors recede on nylon glides.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Certified for healthier indoor air quality. Manufactured with reduced harsh chemicals and with processes that are 'low VOC' (low in Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Level 2 certified as sustainable based on multiple environmental and/or social attributes.
- Greener choice — contains 25% postconsumer recycled content.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question