Tennsco Imperial Starter Shelving UnitIndustrial & Commercial Shelving
48" x 12" x 76" - Steel - Sand - 6 Shelves - 400 lb Weight Capacity - View Complete Details
Product Number: TNN127648PCSD
In Stock - Hurry, only 50 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Tennsco Imperial Starter Shelving Unit - Imperial Shelving is ideal for tab filing and makes files more visible when using a color-coding system, and more accessible by keeping them upright and orderly. Extra large 7-1/2 high shelf dividers are adjustable in 2" increments and keep letter-size folders upright and contents intact. Steel shoulder rivets, combined with steel uprights and shelf supports, offer a 400 lb. capacity per shelf. Rigid framework requires no nuts, bolts or sway braces as potential obstacles so you can have easy access to files. Shelving features a unique keyhole slot design so shelves and supports snap together with shoulder rivets and assembly does not require tools. Attach any number of add-one units (sold separately) to create a row of shelves."
- Provides a single freestanding unit.
- Use with Add-On Units for a complete wall system.
- Units snap together without tools or fasteners.
- All shelves are adjustable.
- Order one Starter Set and any number of matching height Add-On Units. Two "L" uprights for the frame.
- Includes adjustable 12" deep shelves, shelf supports and five file dividers per shelf.
- 200- to 300-lb. load capacity per shelf with weight evenly distributed.
- Heavy-duty rolled steel construction with sand finish.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question