Balt Alekto-3 Totally Adjustable WorkstationWorkstations/Computer Desks
Rectangle Top - 52" Height x 30" Width x 24" Depth - Assembly Required - Laminated - View Complete Details
Product Number: BLT42551
In Stock - Hurry, only 9 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 1 starting at 4.
Estimated Delivery 10 business day(s) - Thu 3/9 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 10 business days - Thu 3/9 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Balt Alekto-3 Totally Adjustable Workstation - Alekto Workstation allows you to sit down or stand up, reconfiguring it for your convenience. Top shelf adjusts in height from 27 to 52" in 2" increments. Cable management tray assembles on either laminate shelf. Interchangeable CPU holder will fit on right or left side. Retractable keyboard with pullout mouse tray is designed for right-handed or left-handed use. Ideal for medical or industrial facilities. Compact design fits into small work areas. Workstation rolls large 3" casters for mobility and weighs 77 lb."
- A versatile compact workstation, the Alekto is ideal for smaller or space limited work areas.
- Height adjustable (27.5" to 52.5") flexibility allows use as either a stand up or sit down workstation.
- Shelves are interchangeable, allowing the retractable keyboard shelf to be mounted high or low.
- The retractable keyboard shelf includes a pull-out left- or right-handed mouse platform.
- Adjustable CPU holder can attach to either side of the workstation.
- Silver powder-coated frame includes 3" casters (two locking).
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:I need instuctions how to put together.Asked on 4/13/2012 by Anonymous
A:You can download assembly instructions for the Balt Workstation at http://moorecoinc.com/core/instructions/42551.pdfAnswered on 4/16/2012 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question