BLACK+DECKER PureOptics Exalt Flash Detachable Head LED Desk Light, 2 Prong, 19", White/RedLamps
LED desk lamp with removable lamp head. - View Complete Details
Product Number: BOSLEDELGHTWHRD
In Stock - Hurry, only 145 left.
You May Also Like
BLACK+DECKER PureOptics Exalt Flash Detachable Head LED Desk Light, 2 Prong, 19", White/Red - Bring colors and texts to life with PureOptics™ LED lighting technology: experience improved clarity, higher contrast, and true, brilliant colors. With a 5 watt, 235 lumen output that is ideal for mid-size to large desks and work spaces, the lamp’s simulation of natural daylight reduces eye fatigue. Refreshing white light is flicker-free and glare-free and can be easily adjusted to one of four dimmable lighting levels for individual preference. Uses 85% less energy than comparable incandescent desk lamps, and also features an integrated USB power port for easy device charging. For convenience and emergency situations, lamp head detaches for compact, portable lighting.
- PureOptics™ LED lighting technology brings text and colors to life with mood-boosting, natural daylight
- Lamp head automatically illuminates during a power outage and can be easily removed for portable lighting.
- USB power port for convenient device charging.
- Four dimmable brightness levels with a memory function for the last setting.
- Adjustable lamp arm extends up to 23" for versatile use.
- LEDs use 85% less energy and last for 15 years.
- 5 watt with 267 lumen
- Multi-mount connector detaches from base for through and clamp mount options (not included).
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Quality Construction
- It Does Not Work
- Formal Use
Comments about BLACK+DECKER PureOptics Exalt Flash Detachable Head LED Desk Light, 2 Prong, 19"", White/Red:
Every thing is great about the design however light does not stay lite.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.