bbf Series C Manager Desk by Bush FurnitureDesk Shells
71" Width x 29.37" Depth x 29.84" Height - Pressboard - Mahogany - View Complete Details
Product Number: BSHWC36736
In Stock - Hurry, only 10 left.
Please Note: Oversized item. Additional charges may apply. See details.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
bbf Series C Manager Desk by Bush Furniture - Series C Collection configures in dozens of ways to create an efficient, affordable, private office environment. Durable, 1 thick melamine surfaces on worksurfaces and end panels resist scratches and stains. Durable PVC edgebanding protects desk from bumps and collisions. Desktops and modesty panels have wire-management grommets for computer cables, telephone cords and electrical wires. Freestanding, mobile pedestals roll underneath any desk shell. File drawers feature full-extension, ball-bearing slides and accommodate letter-size or legal-size files. Furniture meets or exceeds applicable ANSI/BIFMA standards."
- Durable thermally fused laminate work surfaces feature superior resistance to scratches and stains.
- All work surfaces and leg end panels are 1" thick.
- Add a Hutch for storage or use as a standalone desk component in a limited space.
- Accepts Pencil Drawer or Keyboard Trays in center, right, or left position.
- Accepts Corner Module, Return Bridge or Credenza on right or left side.
- All desk work surfaces feature wire management grommets which can accept Monitor Arm w/Post.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question