DMi Governor's Computer CredenzaPedestal Desks
66" x 20" x 30" - 5 - Material: Wood - Finish: Laminate, Mahogany - View Complete Details
Product Number: DMI735021
In Stock - Hurry, only 10 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
DMi Governor's Computer Credenza - Governor's Series 66 wide x 20" deep x 30" high Kneespace Credenza with engraved mahogany finish on wood and wood product, offers classical elegance that makes a statement in an executive setting. Decorative swinging ball hardware adds a traditional look. High-pressure laminate surface resists scratches and other damage. Credenza's five drawers are suspended on quality metal ball bearing slides and include two box drawers, two fully extending file drawers, and one center keyboard drawer. File drawers are equipped with metal hardware to accommodate letter or legal size hanging files. Full height modesty panel includes a cable access grommet. Kneespace credenza meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. Includes pre-consumer recycled material."
- Classic elegance that makes a statement in an executive setting.
- Durable, high-pressure laminate top resists scuffs and stains.
- Engraved finish on solid hardwood base and wood accent moldings; mitered veneer edges.
- Drawers are suspended on quality metal ball bearing slides; file drawers extend fully and accommodate letter or legal size hanging files.
- Pullout keyboard drawer.
- Decorative swinging bail hardware for a traditional look.
- Full-height modesty panel.
- Cable access grommet.
- Adjustable levelers.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question