Avery Heavy-Duty Reference 4" 3-Ring View BinderPresentation/View Binders
Letter Size - 4" EZD-Ring - 780 Sheet Capacity - White - View Complete Details
Product Number: AVE79104
You May Also Like
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Avery Heavy-Duty Reference 4" 3-Ring View Binder - Heavy-duty view binder is easy to use with Locking One Touch EZD rings. Special ring design increases capacity, make rings easy to open and keep pages secure. Gap Free ring feature prevents gapping and misalignment of rings. Your letter-size pages lie flat with back-mounted metal rings. EZD rings have a higher page capacity compared to same-size slant and round rings. 4 ring capacity accommodates approximately 780 sheets. Organize and secure loose paper with four clear interior pockets. Each pocket holds up to 20 sheets. Wider front and back binder panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors so you can keep your paperwork and tabs protected. Customize the binder with the crystal-clear poly overlays on the front, spine and back. Binder is made out of heavy-duty poly. Nonstick material won't lift ink or toner off printed pages. Binder also features exposed rivets and a sturdy chipboard core."
- Heavy-duty binders for extended use.
- Tear-resistant DuraHinge design is stronger and lasts longer.
- DuraEdge feature makes the sides and top more pliable, providing greater split resistance.
- Deep-textured film offers a smoother finish and features a linen pattern for a high-quality look and feel.
- Clear cover and spine for easy customization.
- Four clear, interior pockets provide extra storage space.
- Wider front and back panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors.
- EZD rings keep pages secure and have a higher page capacity when compared to the same size round rings.
- Customize your binder with free, easy-to-use templates and designs at Avery® Design & Print Online.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question
Binder perfectly frames and centers your title page for a professional look. Special mounting base keeps title page in place. Easily insert title page and spine ID with convenient mounting sheets. Overlay material on front and spine is crystal-clear. One-Touch ...
Discover sturdy simplicity in a convenient and lightweight package. This Economy View Binder offers a handy solution to your organization needs. Open and close the rings with ease to add or remove papers as needed. Metal round rings mounted on ...
This Heavy-Duty View Binder with One Touch rings is perfect for extended use. From everyday referencing to classroom notes and home business use—this binder's strong enough to handle them all. The DuraHinge design is stronger, lasts longer and resists tearing, ...