Avery Durable EZ-Turn Reference 1/2" 3-Ring BinderStandard Ring Binders
Letter Size - 1/2" Slant Ring - 100 Sheet Capacity - Green - View Complete Details
Product Number: AVE27053
This product is sold out and we do not know when we will be getting another shipment. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Check similar items below to see if a replacement product is available.
You May Also Like
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Avery Durable EZ-Turn Reference 1/2" 3-Ring Binder - Unique EZ-Turn™ ring design for smoother page turning. Gap Free™ feature prevents ring misalignment. Back-mounted rings allow pages to lie flat. Two inside pockets store unbound materials so nothing gets lost. Black vinyl interior liner masks minor blemishes, wear and soil.
- Durable construction is ideal for frequent reference.
- Tear-resistant DuraHinge design is stronger and lasts longer.
- DuraEdge feature makes the sides and top more pliable, providing greater split resistance.
- Deeply textured film offers a smoother finish and features a linen pattern for a high-quality look and feel.
- Wider front and back panels fully cover standard dividers and sheet protectors.
- Organize and secure papers within two interior pockets.
- Slant rings have a higher page capacity when compared to the same size round rings.
- Pages lie flat with back mounted rings.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Color Variety
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Open/Close
- Organizing Documents
Comments about Avery Durable EZ-Turn Reference 1/2"" 3-Ring Binder:
I have been using Avery binders for years but now have difficulty finding them in Burgundy/Maroon. The #27252 binders are the only ones I can find in Burgundy in the desired size of 1". However the last 2 orders I have placed, the cover plastic is not smooth, it is textured. The Avery labels I normally use (#5161 & #6878) will not stick! I place them on the binders only to come back later and find that the labels have curled up and fallen off!
I like to use Avery products because of the quality, but I can't be continuously re-attaching the labels. It defeats the purpose of labels.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question