Quartet Dry Erase & Bulletin Motion Room DividerCombination Bulletin/Dry-Erase Boards
36" x 72" - Porcelain White Board Surface - Magnetic - Durable Fabric Bulletin Surface - Metal Frame - Includes: Flipchart Pad Holders, 4 Dry Erase Markers, Eraser & Magnetic Marker Tray - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRT6630MB
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet Dry Erase & Bulletin Motion Room Divider - Two-sided rolling room divider features a premium porcelain magnetic whiteboard with flip chart pad holders on one side and fabric-covered bulletin board. Perfect tool for presentations and meetings. Durable fabric bulletin surface allows you to display items. String boards together to act as a room divider. Boards nest together for storage. Design offers a graphite metal frame, sleek narrow footprint and easy mobility with four wheels. Room divider includes four Quartet markers, eraser and attachable magnetic marker tray.
- Double-sided room divider is also a mobile presentation easel and collaboration system
- DuraMax® porcelain whiteboard writing surface will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent
- Fabric bulletin board posting surface is self-healing to eliminate unsightly pin holes
- Repositionable flipchart holders also included
- 3'W x 6'H size provides privacy without being bulky
- Smooth rolling wheels and locking casters provide mobility and graphite frame allows easel to blend into any space
- Marker tray and 4 assorted Quartet® dry-erase markers included
- Combine with other dividers using the Quartet Divider Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Quartet Dry Erase & Bulletin Motion Room Divider:
I asked my office to purchase this product for use in a common work area for posting schedule updates and a calendar on the bulletin board side and for the team to write ideas on while working. While the quality of the whiteboard and bulletin board is very good, the overall quality of the product is not worth the $1000+ pricetag. The wheel housing does not have a bracket that will provide enough support to prevent the whiteboard from wobbling back and forth while writing. Additionally, the same is true for tacking items onto the bulletin board side.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question