1.7 star rating1.76 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 463 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Tue 12/13 2 business days - Tue 12/13

Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Quartet Cork Board Tile/Roll - Customize a board to fit anywhere you need it with easy-to-use cork rolls. Cork rolls easily install in any room. Naturally durable cork also absorbs noise in loud areas. 1/16" cork surface self-heals so the custom design stays in place as long as needed.

View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Cork Board Tile/Roll

(based on 6 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(0)

• 4 Stars

(1)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(1)

• 1 Stars

(4)

17%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 6 customers

Displaying reviews 1-6

(3 of 4 customers found this review helpful)

Horrible product

By 

from Edmond, OK, USA

Comments about Quartet Cork Board Tile/Roll:

I went to hang these up and there was no tape included then I read the reviews and was actually glad it wasn't included so I don't waste my money. I will be returning these.

(2 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

Adhesive strips drove me crazy

By 

from Chattanooga, TN

I spent 30 minutes trying to remove the protective paper from the adhesive self-stick pads and only succeeded in destroying the adhesive which pealed up with the paper; it should not be that hard; I had to buy separate self-adhesive strips to make it work

(1 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Great Product

By 

from Fontana, CA, USA

I love these and the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because of the adhesive after a while the cork tiles would keep falling because the adhesives lost stickyness.

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Tape

By 

from Prince George, Va

Please check on the double sided tape you put with your cork tiles. It is either very cheap or old. You can't peel the backings off of either side with out losing the sticky part. It was a real pain so I just threw the tape away and will find something else.

(4 of 4 customers found this review helpful)

Cork Tiles - two thumbs down

By 

from Cincinnati, OH, USA

The adhesive backing strip was almost impossible to remove and when you finally do get it off, it pulls the adhesive off the foam rendering it useless. Adhesive doesn't hold even when it does 'work' -- falls off walls!! Adhesive quality is POOR!!!

(3 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

Needs better ways to attach to walls

By 

from Southern California

I purchased this product knowing that it was thin and flimsy. What I didn't expect is the way they expect you to attach it to the wall. The peel and stick pads are terrible. They come off the non-stick paper easily and then barely stick to the cork. Then when you try to remove the other side of the sticky pads, you end up ruining them. It is very difficult to peel the backing off. I even had 2 others try with the same results. Then I stick it to the wall and when I pull the pin out it actually pulled the cork off the sticky pad. The sticky pad stayed stuck to the wall. I am going to go out and purchase a can of spray adhesive and spray the backs of the cork and see if this will work. If not, I will never purchase this product ever again.

Displaying reviews 1-6

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

8 Questions | 6 Answers
Displaying questions 1-8
  • Q:

what kind of glue can I use to glue the cork board to plywood
    Asked on 9/12/2014 by gilly from North Kingstown RI

0 answers

• Q:

Is the item thick enough to hold thumb tacks? or will the thumb tacks penetrate and hit the wall behind.
    Asked on 12/5/2013 by Michael from California

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The Quartet Cork Tile will hold thumbtacks part of the way. Tacks will not go all the way in, and should not be forced to in order to avoid penetrating the wall behind it.

Answered on 12/6/2013 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
  • Q:

Can this be molded to a lamp base. Also, can it colored? What would be used to color it and seal it.
    Asked on 3/19/2013 by mar from Illinois

0 answers

• Q:

How thick is the cork.
    Asked on 10/19/2012 by dadsmag from Illinois

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The Quartet Cork Tile is 1/16" thick.

Answered on 10/22/2012 by Adam
  • Q:

Can this cork be easily cut into smaller pieces with an Xacto knife or similar tool?
    Asked on 10/14/2012 by Rainier from Lubbock TX

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

Yes, the Quartet Cork Tile Rolls can be cut with a knife.

Answered on 10/16/2012 by Adam
  • Q:

WHAT IS THE COLOR OF THE CORK? WHAT ARE THE METHODS OF MOUNTING THE CORK?
    Asked on 12/27/2011 by Anonymous

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The Quartet Cork Roll has a "natural" cork color and is mounted with included foam tape.

Answered on 12/28/2011 by Adam
  • Q:

I intend to adhere this cork roll onto my office wall -- is this material thick enough to utilize as a cork bulletin board and will my idea work?
    Asked on 10/6/2011 by Anonymous from Waco Texas

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The Quartet Cork Roll is 1/16" thick and can be attached to a wall for use as a bulletin board.

Answered on 10/7/2011 by Adam
  • Q:

When unrolled, what are the dimensions of this roll of cork material? What is included in terms of mounting material(s)?
    Asked on 7/16/2011 by Anonymous

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

A:

The unrolled dimensions of the Quartet Cork Roll are 24" x 48."

Answered on 7/18/2011 by Adam
Displaying questions 1-8

Do you have a question about this product? 

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Durable, natural-cork bulletin board secures documents with push ...
Description:
Durable, natural-cork bulletin board secures documents with push pins. Delivers effective performance when communication is needed in low-use break rooms or on factory floors. Self-healing surface. Easily secure to wall with heavy-duty, factory-installed mounting system. Finished frame complements any interior. ...
Highly durable, enclosed natural-cork bulletin board backed by ...
Description:
Highly durable, enclosed natural-cork bulletin board backed by high-density fiberboard secures documents with push pins. Sliding glass door, with showcase lock and low-profile handles, allows for posting, protecting and easily updating important messages. Delivers quality performance when communication is needed ...
Corkboard with aluminum frame is ideal breakrooms and ...
Description:
Corkboard with aluminum frame is ideal breakrooms and home offices. Natural cork surface is simple and durable. Corkboard includes mounting hardware. Mount vertically or horizontally.Self-healing cork surface eliminates unsightly pin holes and prevent crumbling.. Easy to hang and perfect for ...