Quartet Flipchart Tripod Easel

64" Height - 3 Legs - Wood - Oak - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRT41E

3.8 star rating3.84 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock - Hurry, only 228 left.

Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Thu 12/8 2 business days - Fri 12/9

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Free Shipping - This item qualifies for Free Shipping

Save BIG
off Quill $54.99 ?

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Quartet Flipchart Tripod Easel - Natural finish hardwood display easel offers sturdy support ledge with nonadjustable 24 long crossbar support. Design accommodates various sizes of boards, graphics and posters. Lightweight tripod easel easily disassembles for storage."

• Natural, lightweight wood easel stands 64" high, folds to 3" x 3" x 35 1/4".
  • Light enough to carry from room to room; disassembles for storage.
  • The sturdy tripod base with support ledge holds boards up to 36" x 24".
  • Easel bag sold separately.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageView 360

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Flipchart Tripod Easel

(based on 4 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(2)

• 4 Stars

(1)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(1)

67%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 4 customers

Displaying reviews 1-4

Absolutly Horrible!!!!!!!!

By 

from Pennsylvania, USA

Comments about Quartet Flipchart Tripod Easel:

THIS IS HORRIBLE! Its was almost impossible to put together. Directions did not help AT ALL, I do not recommend this to anyone. I needed it for a work meeting and was disappointed. Thank God I didn't wait to put it together there, because we wouldn't have been able to use it. Doesn't give a clear description of where to put the chalk and pad holder. Yeah....its light but its also a piece of junk.

Good looking. Was very difficult to assemble.

By 

from New York City, N Y

I just spent over an hour doing a job that should have taken 10-15 minutes. The problem was that the picture in the instructions does NOT match the actual product. See Figure B. The picture shows a tapered center leg --- it is not. It has a square end. The two side legs are shown as "square ends" --- they are tapered! It is very frustrating to carefully follow instructions which are flawed. I do recommended this product.....hoping that the instructions might be fixed. I am a Trustee of a NYC landmark home - I purchased the easel as a small gift for the home.

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Nice looking hardwood easel

By 

from Brownsville, TX, USA

This easel has a professional finish, not just raw wood, so it can be used to display artwork. It is sturdy and will hold paintings up to 30 lb.

Great product

By 

from Chicago, IL

Verified Buyer

Works as it should. Nice, classy look. A bit wobbly because it's light but that's a good thing too, makes it easy to carry.

Displaying reviews 1-4

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Dry-erase easel offers a gray dry-erase melamine surface ...
Description:
Dry-erase easel offers a gray dry-erase melamine surface with flip chart pad retainer. Ideal for any light-use environment. Built-in 10 marker tray conveniently stores markers for easy access during presentations. Easel offers a gray finish and radius-edge steel frame and ...
Ultra-sturdy, ultra-smart design for easy setup and transport. ...
Description:
Ultra-sturdy, ultra-smart design for easy setup and transport. Constructed of blow-molded, high-density, dent- and scratch- resistant polyethylene. Designed with a variety of features for better portability and storage: molded-in grab handles and heavy gauge, powder coated steel legs that fold ...
Reversible 6' x 4' whiteboard/corkboard with ultra-durable, ultra-smooth ...
Description:
Reversible 6' x 4' whiteboard/corkboard with ultra-durable, ultra-smooth porcelain surface that will not scratch, dent, stain or ghost. Portable collaboration tool delivers superior performance in heavy-use active learning environments. Magnetic writing surface doubles as bulletin board. Easy-to-clean ...