Quartet Prestige 2 Total Erase 8' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board

96" x 48" White Board Size - Painted Steel Surface - Magnetic - Graphite Aluminum Frame - 1 Each  - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRTTEM548G

5 star rating58 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Thu 12/22 11 business days - Fri 12/23

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $599.99 ?

Please Note: Oversized item. Additional charges may apply. See details.

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Quartet Prestige 2 Total Erase 8' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Prestige 2 Connects™ Total Erase® board is best for moderate use and offers superior performance. Able to resist ghosting and staining, the surface of this whiteboard is also magnetic so that it can double as a magnetic bulletin board. Hang the board horizontally on any wall using the included pass-through mounting hardware. Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories, sold separately, are also compatible with the Prestige 2 Connects™ board to increase ease-of-use and offer additional functionality. Occasional cleaning of board surface is recommended to retain top-notch erasability.

• Total Erase® magnetic whiteboard has a durable surface that resists ghosting and staining.
  • Best suited to moderate use environments with regular traffic.
  • Erases cleanly and will remain pristine with only occasional maintenance.
  • Magnetic feature allows whiteboard to double as a magnetic bulletin board.
  • Whiteboard surface is printed with a light grid pattern, only visible up close, to help keep writing aligned.
  • Prestige 2 Connects™ frame sides and full-length marker tray are specially designed to securely hold all Prestige 2 Connects™ accessories.
  • Pass-through mounting makes it incredibly easy to accurately hang board.
  • Includes one Quartet® chisel-tip dry-erase marker.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Prestige 2 Total Erase 8' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board

(based on 8 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(8)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(0)

100%

of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 8 customers

Displaying reviews 1-8

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)

Multifunctional board

By 

from Columbus, OH, USA

Comments about Quartet Prestige 2 Total Erase 8' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board:

This whiteboard is large and can be mounted horizontal or vertically. It has a tray for the markers and eraser. (The board comes with 1 black marker) It is well made. Others I have mounted have lifted in 1 corner and did not stay flush against the wall. It is easy to put on the tray and mount. All hardware is included. The surface is smooth and easy to write on. The dry erase marker wiped off easily with a paper towel. This is perfect for business meetings, class rooms, and working 1 on 1 with people. Writing things down can get out some hidden feelings to then wipe away. I have received the item was free in exchange for your honest opinion.

(2 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

Product works well. not easy to install on wall.

By 

from Buford, GA, USA

I received a free product to review S Series Lac Steel Alu 3x2 Aluminum writing board. This Board is very light weight. it wasn`t easy to install into wall to hang. it comes with brackets an screws, I chose to lean it against wall. It came with 1 black erasable marker but no dry eraser. I use an old wash cloth to erase.

(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)

Versatility should be the name of this item

By 

from Savannah, GA, USA

This white board is the perfect size and has great mounting so that it truly feels secure. The not so hidden gem with this item are the subtle dots that provide a grid which is ideal for making quick and easy graphs. Ideal for an office or a classroom allow this item to have versatility. If you are looking for a plain white board this is not be for you, but if you are looking for that versatility then look no further. This white board also offers super easy and clean erasing. There is no reason to put your muscle into it because a quick swipe with a dry erase eraser or a towel is all you need. I highly recommend this white board for anyone in the market for one that will allow a multitude of uses. Please note I was given a sample of this product for my 100% honest feedback.

(2 of 3 customers found this review helpful)

Great product, sturdy

By 

from Decatur, GA 30030, USA

The S Series Lac Steel Alu 3X4 Aluminum was a great product. The product came with the necessary screws and also anchors to mount the board securely against the wall. The board also came with a black marker which wrote with great ease. The board was a nice size board and you should be able to write down everything you need on this board with no problems. The board is made very well, you can tell this when you pick it up it is not too heavy but sturdy. I do wish that this board would have come with an eraser as well. But besides that it is a great product. I will highly recommend this product for others to use. I should mention that I was sent a free sample to use for this review.

Great product, sturdy

By 

from Decatur, GA 30030, USA

Verified Buyer

The S Series Lac Steel Alu 3X4 Aluminum was a great product. The product came with the necessary screws and also anchors to mount the board securely against the wall. The board also came with a black marker which wrote with great ease. The board was a nice size board and you should be able to write down everything you need on this board with no problems. The board is made very well, you can tell this when you pick it up it is not too heavy but sturdy. I do wish that this board would have come with an eraser as well. But besides that it is a great product. I will highly recommend this product for others to use. I should mention that I was sent a free sample to use for this review.

Versatility should be the name of this item

By 

from Savannah, GA, USA

Verified Buyer

This white board is the perfect size and has great mounting so that it truly feels secure. The not so hidden gem with this item are the subtle dots that provide a grid which is ideal for making quick and easy graphs. Ideal for an office or a classroom allow this item to have versatility. If you are looking for a plain white board this is not be for you, but if you are looking for that versatility then look no further. This white board also offers super easy and clean erasing. There is no reason to put your muscle into it because a quick swipe with a dry erase eraser or a towel is all you need. I highly recommend this white board for anyone in the market for one that will allow a multitude of uses. Please note I was given a sample of this product for my 100% honest feedback.

Magnetic Board easy to assemble

By 

from Fairburn, Ga

I received the S Series LAC STEEL ALU 3X4 ALUMINUM as an free sample to review and the board offers magnetic features that was great for hanging in office. After continue use, it still held up and presented a white board without traces that it was ever used or written on. The board also was easy to erase and easy to clean up. I would recommend the board for anyone that is looking for an easy assemble board that also stays white after many uses.

Magnetic Board easy to assemble

By 

from Fairburn, Ga

Verified Buyer

I received the S Series LAC STEEL ALU 3X4 ALUMINUM as an free sample to review and the board offers magnetic features that was great for hanging in office. After continue use, it still held up and presented a white board without traces that it was ever used or written on. The board also was easy to erase and easy to clean up. I would recommend the board for anyone that is looking for an easy assemble board that also stays white after many uses.

Displaying reviews 1-8

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question