Quartet Changeable Letter Directory

36" x 48" - Magnetic Surface - Black - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRT2964LM

5 star rating51 review|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Thu 11/10 11 business days - Fri 11/11

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Save BIG
off Quill $763.13 ?

Please Note: Oversized item. Additional charges may apply. See details.

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Quartet Changeable Letter Directory - Magnetic Letter Message Board features a graphite finish frame with modern detailing and rounded corners. The magnetic surface features evenly spaced ridges for the precise alignment of letters. Information is protected by shatterproof windows and two locking doors. Molded magnetic letters are sold separately.

• Black, magnetic surface, changeable-letter directory.
  • Spell out information with magnetic letters (sold separately), or post documents with magnets.
  • For indoor use.
  • Shatterproof, locking acrylic doors keep messaging secure.
  • Radius-edge aluminum frame features a powder-coat finish.
  • Mounting hardware included
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Alternate ImageAlternate Image

by PowerReviews
Quartet Changeable Letter Directory

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

• 4 Stars

• 3 Stars

• 2 Stars

• 1 Stars

Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

This product is exactly what we needed in our apartment building lobby.

from Toronto, ON, Canada

Comments about Quartet Changeable Letter Directory:

It looks great and it is enclosed so that you can display your information and avoid anyone removing, replacing, moving or defacing your notices (unfortunately this does happen in apartment buildings). We loved it so much we ordered them for all our properties across Canada.

Displaying review 1

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

Do you have questions about this product?

Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.

1 Question | 1 Answer
Displaying question 1
  • Q:

Hi, I would like to know the height of the row on board? Also how many rows does the board have? I have 80+ one inch nameplates, do I have enough of rows-I intend to divide the board into two sections. And lastly, I do not need the doors, can they be easily removed? I need the magnetic board for our workers to use as an in and out board. Thank you for your help.
    Asked on 12/11/2012 by Marie from Stamford, CT

1 answer

• Staff Reviewer

The Quartet Message Board is 36" divided into a about 50 rows. Each row would be less than .75" high.

Answered on 12/13/2012 by Adam
Displaying question 1

Do you have a question about this product? 

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Improve organization and efficiency by planning and organizing ...
Improve organization and efficiency by planning and organizing projects, personnel and schedules with wall planning system. Premium porcelain magnetic dry-erase surface resists staining and ghosting. Factory-installed, marker tray holds several dry-erase markers and eraser. Mistake-proof hanging system for simple ...
Dry-erase board offers a durable porcelain, magnetic dry-erase ...
Dry-erase board offers a durable porcelain, magnetic dry-erase surface that erases quickly and easily without ghosting. Design features a stylish mahogany frame with aluminum accents for a contemporary look. Install horizontally or vertically with mounting brackets and Command Picture Hanging ...
Magnetic Porcelain Platinum Pure White™ Dry-erase board is ...
Magnetic Porcelain Platinum Pure White™ Dry-erase board is ideal for intensive use with superior visibility, no ghosting and exceptionally smooth writing surface. Mount board vertically or horizontally. Porcelain board contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Core is made of steel. ...