Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase BoardMagnetic Boards
72" x 48" White Board Size - Porcelain Surface - Magnetic - Aluminum Frame - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRTPPA406
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Premium porcelain writing boards feature a long-lasting writing surface that also doubles as a magnetic bulletin board. The extremely durable writing surface resists scratches and dents as well as ghosting and staining when used with dry-erase markers. The satin finished, anodized aluminum frame is heavy-gauge with crimp construction and all fours corners precision mitered for extra strength. Every board features a 3/4 frame face width and a full-length marker rail with protective plastic endcaps for safe and easy access to markers and eraser. Boards sized 3' x 4' and smaller feature Quartet's patented SureLox hanging system, while larger sized boards feature a heavy-duty L clip installation kit for safe, simple and precise mounting any time."
- Porcelain whiteboard surface will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent.
- Magnetic quality allows whiteboard to also be used as a magnetic bulletin board.
- Designed for heavy use in busy, educational environments.
- Easy-to-clean writing surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions.
- Cradle to Cradle Silver Certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Available board sizes provide ample writing space.
- Anodized, satin-finish aluminum frame blends well with any décor.
- Mounting hardware and full-length maker rail included.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cleans Easily
- Does Not Stain
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Mount
- Smooth Writing Surface
- Stylish Frame
- Well Laid Out
- Heavy - Over 50lbs
Comments about Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board:
The whiteboard lies flush with the wall, as opposed to cheaper melamine whiteboards that tend to bow outward. The marker tray runs the length of the entire board. This is a sturdy, quality whiteboard.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.