Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase BoardMagnetic Boards
72" x 48" White Board Size - Porcelain Surface - Magnetic - Aluminum Frame - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRTPPA406
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Premium porcelain writing boards feature a long-lasting writing surface that also doubles as a magnetic bulletin board. The extremely durable writing surface resists scratches and dents as well as ghosting and staining when used with dry-erase markers. The satin finished, anodized aluminum frame is heavy-gauge with crimp construction and all fours corners precision mitered for extra strength. Every board features a 3/4 frame face width and a full-length marker rail with protective plastic endcaps for safe and easy access to markers and eraser. Boards sized 3' x 4' and smaller feature Quartet's patented SureLox hanging system, while larger sized boards feature a heavy-duty L clip installation kit for safe, simple and precise mounting any time."
- Porcelain whiteboard surface will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent.
- Magnetic quality allows whiteboard to also be used as a magnetic bulletin board.
- Designed for heavy use in busy, educational environments.
- Easy-to-clean writing surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions.
- Cradle to Cradle Silver Certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Available board sizes provide ample writing space.
- Anodized, satin-finish aluminum frame blends well with any décor.
- Mounting hardware and full-length maker rail included.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cleans Easily
- Does Not Stain
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Mount
- Smooth Writing Surface
- Stylish Frame
- Well Laid Out
- Heavy - Over 50lbs
Comments about Quartet DuraMax 6' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board:
The whiteboard lies flush with the wall, as opposed to cheaper melamine whiteboards that tend to bow outward. The marker tray runs the length of the entire board. This is a sturdy, quality whiteboard.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question