Quartet DuraMax 12' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase BoardMagnetic Boards
144" x 48" White Board Size - Porcelain Surface - Magnetic - Aluminum Frame - 1 Each - View Complete Details
Product Number: QRTPPA412
In Stock - Hurry, only 900 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Quartet DuraMax 12' x 4' Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Premium porcelain writing boards feature a long-lasting writing surface that also doubles as a magnetic bulletin board. The extremely durable writing surface resists scratches and dents as well as ghosting and staining when used with dry-erase markers. The satin finished, anodized aluminum frame is heavy-gauge with crimp construction and all fours corners precision mitered for extra strength. Every board features a 3/4 frame face width and a full-length marker rail with protective plastic endcaps for safe and easy access to markers and eraser. Boards sized 3' x 4' and smaller feature Quartet's patented SureLox hanging system, while larger sized boards feature a heavy-duty L clip installation kit for safe, simple and precise mounting any time."
- Porcelain whiteboard surface will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent.
- Magnetic quality allows whiteboard to also be used as a magnetic bulletin board.
- Designed for heavy use in busy, educational environments.
- Easy-to-clean writing surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions.
- Cradle to Cradle Silver Certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Available board sizes provide ample writing space.
- Anodized, satin-finish aluminum frame blends well with any décor.
- Mounting hardware and full-length maker rail included.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:The board will get high volume use in a classroom. Is it built and guarantee to withstain this kind of use?Asked on 10/17/2012 by MIchele from Rochester, NY
A:The Quartet Dry Erase Board has a heavy-gauge frame for sturdy mounting and the porcelain surface is designed for heavy use without ghosting or staining.Answered on 10/18/2012 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question