Quartet Premium DuraMax 4' x 3' Magnetic Dry Erase Board

48" x 36" White Board Size - Porcelain Surface - Magnetic - Black Aluminum Frame - 1 Each - View Complete Details

Product Number: QRT2544B

3 star rating32 reviews|Read All Reviews|Write a Review

In Stock

Estimated Delivery - 10 business day(s) - Tue 12/20 11 business days - Wed 12/21

Free Returns - Return this item free of charge. View Details.

Save BIG
off OfficeDepot $305.99 ?

Please Note: Oversized item. Additional charges may apply. See details.

Accessories

You May Also Like

More like this

Product Details

Mail-in Rebate
Click for Rebate
Rebate Available

The purchase of this product may qualify for a manufacturer's rebate, offering more savings or free gifts.

Product Tour
Click for Tour
Product Tour

Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.

Quartet Premium DuraMax 4' x 3' Magnetic Dry Erase Board - Ultra-durable, ultra-smooth board with DuraMax® porcelain surface will not scratch, dent, stain or ghost. Delivers superior performance when collaboration is needed in high-profile, heavy-use office environments. Magnetic surface doubles as bulletin board. Easy-to-clean writing surface requires minimal use of Quartet® cleaning solutions. Unique mounting system, quickly and easily secures board to wall. Stylish frame complements high-profile interiors. Includes four Quartet® dry-erase markers.

• Classic, DuraMax® porcelain whiteboard will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent.
  • Well suited for heavy use in public spaces, board surface is easy to clean and maintain.
  • Steel backing creates a magnetic surface to allow whiteboard to double as a magnetic bulletin board.
  • Stylish frame matches most office décor.
  • Cradle to Cradle Silver certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes.
  • Four assorted-color Quartet® dry-erase markers included.
  • Mounts vertically or horizontally.
View Product Specs
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
Open
Alternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate ImageAlternate Image

Reviews

REVIEW SNAPSHOT®

by PowerReviews
Quartet Premium DuraMax 4' x 3' Magnetic Dry Erase Board

(based on 2 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

• 5 Stars

(1)

• 4 Stars

(0)

• 3 Stars

(0)

• 2 Stars

(0)

• 1 Stars

(1)

Reviewed by 2 customers

Displaying reviews 1-2

IT IS NOT 4 X 3 FEET

By 

from NY

Comments about Quartet Premium DuraMax 4' x 3' Magnetic Dry Erase Board:

It is 48 x 34.25 inches, not 48 x 36. I was wanting to place it next to the 2543B unit which is 3 x 2 feet, but turned sideways it would be 2 x 3. It is 36 inches, but that doesn't match the 34.25 inches of the other unit. I called Quartet support before purchasing to confirm dimensions, but they don't have exact dimensions (only the false, rounded off info on the web site).

Family investment

By 

from San Bernardino, CA, USA

Comments about Quartet Premium DuraMax 4' x 3' Magnetic Dry Erase Board:

Bought the 3x5 because my fiancé is starting more advanced math and it makes examples easier. Decided on the DuraMax because I don't ever want to buy another board because of "ghosting." I installed it myself. Two people may or may not have made it easier. Installation was straight forward: Measure wall, mark and install anchors... hang board (center on wall), find studs and mark bottom of frame... remove board from wall and pre drill holes for lower frame support ... rehang with marker tray, tighten screws done! Only complaint was the metal wall anchors provided. I opted for plastic anchors I had in the garage because the fine thread machine screws (super cheap) stripped when advancing into the metal anchors. They probably stripped because when the anchor was pushed through the drywall the rounded anchor body that flares and grabs the wall was compressed (bent) such that it was now convex instead of concave (this would cause the metal to buckle inward toward the screw instead of outward toward the wall). I probably could have been super careful when advancing the anchor through the drywall holes, but once the second anchor stripped on me I figured why waste any more time. I had no idea how often we'd use the board for our son (7 year old) and am still very happy with the purchase. The black metal frame had a small dent on its face when it came out of the box, but once the board was hung it was not noticeable because of the flat black finish. We'll always wonder if the mahogany frame would have matched our furniture, but thought it was too big a risk because we were buying online. I bought my board through an authorized online vendor at a great price. The price was the lowest I could find with shipping and was apprehensive of whether or not I'd be able to register for the warranty. Fortunately, Quartet has a list of authorized vendors on their web page to reassure you the price and vendor are legit.

Displaying reviews 1-2

"Write your Opinion"

Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.

Write a Review

Question & Answer

No questions have been posted for this product.

Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.

Ask a Question
Related Products
Magnetic Porcelain Platinum Pure White™ Dry-erase board is ...
Description:
Magnetic Porcelain Platinum Pure White™ Dry-erase board is ideal for intensive use with superior visibility, no ghosting and exceptionally smooth writing surface. Mount board vertically or horizontally. Porcelain board contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Core is made of steel. ...
Effortlessly design custom-printed dry-erase boards using the Quartet® ...
Description:
Effortlessly design custom-printed dry-erase boards using the Quartet® template tool. Choose from a variety of Planning or Tracking Systems, Calendars, Workflow Charts, Personnel Boards or create your own system using a variety of on-line tools. Alter text, add logos and ...
Magnetic Gold Ultra™ dry erase board allows you ...
Description:
Magnetic Gold Ultra™ dry erase board allows you to post notes and messages as well as write. The lacquered steel surface is suitable for frequent use. Sleek, contemporary frame design combines aluminum and black plastic to provide a stunning yet ...