At-A-Glance Botanique Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
5.50" x 8.50" - Weekly/Monthly - January-December - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM - Hourly Appointment Times - Wirebound - Gray Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG759200
In Stock - Hurry, only 202 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 3 starting at 42.
Estimated Delivery 7 business day(s) - Tue 3/7 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 7 business days - Tue 3/7 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
At-A-Glance Botanique Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book - Beautiful accents bring a touch of elegance and style to your everyday planning. Tabbed monthly sections with one month on every two-page spread. Past and future month reference calendar. Ruled open appointment times keep information neat and easy to read. Ample notes section for additional planning.
- Beautiful accents bring a touch of elegance and style to your everyday planning.
- 12 months (January - December).
- Weekly: One week per two page spread; Monday start.
- Hourly appointments, 8 am - 5 pm, M-F; condensed Saturday and Sunday.
- Tabbed Monthly: One month per two-page spread, ruled blocks; note space.
- Past and future month's reference calendars.
- Printed on qualilty paper containing 30% post-consumer waste using vegetable based inks.
- Gray flexible cover w/ floral embellishments.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question