At-A-Glance Bungee Closure Gray Take Care Planner - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
Julian - Daily, Monthly, Weekly - 1 Year - January 2017 till December 2017 - 1 Month Double Page Layout - Wire Bound - Bungee Strap - Gray - Tabbed - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAGWS502906
In Stock - Hurry, only 33 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Wed 10/26 2 business days - Thu 10/27
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
You May Also Like
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
At-A-Glance Bungee Closure Gray Take Care Planner - Enter each day with an open mind, adapt to changing priorities and focus your energy where it is need most with this Take Care Planner. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December so you can make memories and stay on track year round. Two-page-per-month spreads provide plenty of writing space for plans and notes. Included monthly tabs are step-die-cut to make it easy to open the planner to any date. Planner is stitched with gray covers for a professional look. Bungee closure ensures the planner maintains a slim profile and no papers slip out.
- Take Care planner helps you hold it together when things get hectic.
- 12 month date range so you can make memories and stay on track year round.
- One month per two page spread for provides plenty of writing space for plans and notes.
- Included monthly tabs are step-diecut to make it easy to open the planner to any date.
- Planner is stitched with gray covers for a professional look.
- Bungee closure ensures the planner maintains a slim profile, and no papers slip out.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question