At-A-Glance Contemporary Weekly/Monthly Planner - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
4.88" x 8" - Weekly/Monthly - January-December - Wirebound - Textured Poly - Graphite Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG70100X45
In Stock - Hurry, only 16 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 42.
Estimated Delivery 7 business day(s) - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 7 business days - Mon 3/6 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
At-A-Glance Contemporary Weekly/Monthly Planner - Weekly spreads include ruled notes space, hourly weekday appointments and open weekend scheduling. Tabbed monthly spreads plus special information pages for notetaking and project management. Perforated corners for easy reference.
- 12 Months (January – December).
- Premium paper resists ink bleed.
- Tabbed for quick reference and navigation.
- Weekly: One week per two-page spread; ruled for open scheduling; past, current, and future months reference.
- Monthly: Tabbed one month per two-page spread with unruled blocks; past and future months reference.
- Space for priorities and notes; Federal holidays highlighted.
- Special information pages with plenty of space for note taking and project management.
- Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer waste and vegetable based inks.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question