AT-A-GLANCE Daily Planner - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
6" x 9" - Daily - January-December - Wirebound - Blue Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG9846203
In Stock - Hurry, only 18 left.
You May Also Like
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
AT-A-GLANCE Daily Planner - AT-A-GLANCE® Two Days Per Page Paisley Planning Notebook blends planning and notetaking into one convenient solution. This planning notebook features a beautiful paisley design across the top of each page for a touch of whimsy. Full year of two day per page planning from January – December. Works with any year, the two day per page layout features lined planning space and has HOT Spot reminder sections with each date. Indicated with a bright circle, these hot spots are perfect for highlighting any important detail or to-do. A double-sided clear pocket to store loose sheets quickly is also included in the planning notebook. It is wirebound with a poly blue cover. Bungee cord closure keeps the planning notebook securely closed while you’re on the go. 6" x 9" page size.
- Works with any year. 12 months January – December shown but days of the week are not listed.
- Two days per page layout with lined planning space for all your daily notes and to-do's.
- Highlight your most important reminders by listing them in the HOT Spot section under each day.
- Double-sided clear pocket holds loose sheets.
- Bungee cord closure helps the planning notebook maintain is slim design and keeps pocketed items secure.
- Planning notebook is wirebound with a blue poly cover.
- 6" x 9" page size.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question