At-A-Glance Monthly Planner Plus Writing Pad - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
6.88" x 8.75" - Monthly - January-December - Concealed Wire Binding - Simulated Leather - Black Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG70120P05
In Stock - Hurry, only 59 left.
You May Also Like
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
Due to its limited shelf life or other concerns, we do not accept returns on this product unless it is damaged, defective or incorrect due to an error on our part.
At-A-Glance Monthly Planner Plus Writing Pad - Monthly Appointment Book Plus displays each month on a two-page spread with unruled daily blocks, and past, current and four future months reference blocks in a vertical row on the right side. Features pockets for storage, a unique back cover flap that acts as a page marker, a pen loop to keep your pen close at hand, a monthly planner section, separate tabbed telephone/address section, concealed wire binding, and a simulated leather cover. Page marker flap has a full-year calendar reference. Appointment book ranges 12 months from January to December.
- Page size: 6 7/8" x 8 3/4".
- 12 months of planning power, January–December; 6.88 x 9.75 inch page size; 8 x 9.25 x .62 inches overall; Two-page-per-month spreads include unruled daily blocks, holidays, and past, current and four future months reference.
- Includes storage pockets, a note pad for lists and to-do's, a page marker that helps find your day, and a pen loop that keeps your favorite pen near.
- Monthly planner section, separate tabbed telephone and address section, concealed wire binding, and a simulated leather cover.
- Printed on quality paper containing 30% post-consumer waste.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Edit
- Good Size
- Sufficient Writing Space
- Daily Appointments
- Desk Decor
- Staying Organized
Comments about At-A-Glance Monthly Planner Plus Writing Pad:
Excellent for work. Have been using this product for last 9 years.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What day of the week format does it start with (Sun or Mon)Asked on 8/17/2013 by Nina from Nashua NH
A:The At-A-Glance Appointment Book starts with Sunday.Answered on 8/19/2013 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question