At-A-Glance Recycled Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book - 2017 CalendarAppointment Books & Planners
6.88" x 8.75" - Weekly/Monthly - January-December - 7:00 AM-5:30 PM, 7:00 AM-8:45 PM - Quarter-Hourly Appointment Times - Wirebound - Simulated Leather - Black Cover - View Complete Details
Product Number: AAG70951G05
In Stock - Hurry, only 297 left.
Estimated Delivery - 1 business day(s) - Thu 10/27 2 business days - Fri 10/28
Shipping - This item is eligible for Free Shipping on orders over $45
Note: Must buy in quantities of 6 starting at 36.
Estimated Delivery 7 business day(s) - Fri 11/4 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 7 business days - Fri 11/4 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
This product contains at least 30 percent postconsumer material.
This calendar is for the 2017 calendar year.
At-A-Glance Recycled Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book - Use products with high post-consumer recycled materials content. Features tips for “green living" each week. Weekly: one week per two-page spread; past, current and two future months reference. Monthly: tabbed one month per two-page spread with unruled blocks; past, current and four future months reference. Telephone/address pages.
- Recycled weekly/monthly appointment book/planner is made from post-consumer waste recycled material to help you protect the environment. 100% recycled paper, 50% recycled cover and 90% recycled wire.
- Weekly/monthly appointment book/planner covers 12 months, from January through December, to keep you organized all year long. Julian dates.
- One week per two page spread with "green living" tips.
- Lists quarter-hourly appointment times from 7:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m. Monday - Friday and 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. on Saturday for detailed planning.
- Tabbed, two page per month spreads have unruled daily blocks to jot down reminders of important dates and events.
- Past, current and four future months reference allow you to quickly check dates.
- Special information section included with useful reference information.
- Appointment book/planner is wirebound. 6 7/8" x 8" page size. Covers are simulated leather in black.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Durable Construction
- Easy To Edit
- Good Size
- Sufficient Writing Space
- Daily Appointments
- Staying Organized
Comments about At-A-Glance Recycled Weekly/Monthly Appointment Book:
We use these as a second line of defense after our online scheduling system for our pet sitters in keeping track of and QAQC of their rounds. They are extremely expensive to buy for my team, but this is the best price I've found! So happy with the savings which was about $10 lower than we usually have to pay per!
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Is this a calendar year (Jan-Dec or Jan-Jan) or academic/fiscal year (Aug-July or Aug-Aug) planner?Asked on 6/28/2013 by CJ from Iowa City, IA
A:The At-A-Glance Appointment Book is for a calendar year.Answered on 7/1/2013 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Fashion and function come together in this stylish, full-size planner. Spacious monthly calendars and ruled weekly planning sections are laced with the colorful, classical Persian Suzani design, all wrapped in a bright turquoise, two-piece cover. Academic planning pages range 12 ...
With black lace accents over a pink backdrop, the Madonna Lace Appointment Book helps manage time on weekdays with hourly scheduling. Monthly tabs make it easy to locate any date and record upcoming events. Dated planning pages range 13 months ...
Professional weekly/monthly planner is the perfect blend of scheduling and notes space. Dated planning pages range 12 months from January to December and side-bound with twin-wire binding so the pages lie flat. Two-page-per-week spreads offer hourly appointment times from 8 ...