Royal Sovereign Electric Bill Counter with External Display/Counterfeit DetectionCash Counters
200 Bill CapacityCounts 1000 bills/min - Blue, Gray - View Complete Details
Product Number: RSIRBC2100
In Stock - Hurry, only 57 left.
You May Also Like
Royal Sovereign Electric Bill Counter with External Display/Counterfeit Detection - Electric bill counter offers an external display that can be used to show customers total bill counts. The sleek back-loading hopper can hold an impressive 200 bills and count 1000 bills per minute. Design also features three counterfeit detection systems for added security: Ultraviolet (UV), Magnetic (MG) and Infrared (IR) counterfeit detection. The RBC-2100 also comes with batch and add mode, making it easier to band, transport, organize, and store your cash.
- Count bills at a fast rate of up to 1000 bills per minute.
- Large hopper holds up to 200 bills so you can count more bills in fewer stacks.
- Maximum security protection through ultraviolet, infrared and magnetic counterfeit detection.
- Automatically begins counting when bills are inserted and stops when finished for quick, convenient counting.
- Able to count and create batches of 1 to 999 bills for easy and accurate bill banding, transportation or storage.
- Three displays, including an external display, allow the user to easily see the bill count from multiple angles.
- Bill counter is ideal for small- to medium-sized businesses with low to medium volume processing.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:If you are counting a certain denomination, will it stop if you have another denomination in the batch. If you are counting $1, will it stop if it reads a $5?Asked on 4/11/2014 by Steve from USA
A:The Royal Sovereign Bill Counting Machine does not differentiate between denomination and will not stop when a different denomination is fed through.Answered on 4/14/2014 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.
Q:How well does the machine work with old bills?Asked on 10/30/2012 by Jeff from Los Angeles
Q:Does this item count the quantity along with the value of the bills?Asked on 8/20/2012 by Anita from US Virgin Islands
A:The Royal Sovereign Bill Counting Machine only counts the quantity of the bills, not the value.Answered on 8/24/2012 by Adam
Q:How do you clean the RBC-2100 Bill Counter? -----------
The Safety Instructions note: Before cleaning the machine always unplug it from the wall. Do not use liquid or aerosol cleaners on the machine.Asked on 2/13/2012 by Anonymous from Columbus, Ohio
Q:does this machine detect counterfeit billAsked on 8/3/2011 by Anonymous from Laredo, TX.
A:Yes, the Royal Sovereign Counting Machine has several measures of counterfeit detection.Answered on 8/5/2011 by Adam
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question