Smead Pressboard Classification FoldersPressboard Classification Folders
Letter - 2 Dividers - 6 Fasteners - 2" Capacity - 10/ Box - Dark Blue - View Complete Details
Product Number: SMD14077
In Stock - Hurry, only 115 left.
Note: Must buy in quantities of 1 starting at 2.
Estimated Delivery 11 business day(s) - Mon 3/13 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery. 11 business days - Mon 3/13 - The products will be shipped directly from the Manufacturer and will require additional time for delivery.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Click for Tour
Click the link above for a guided, interactive tour of this product.
Smead Pressboard Classification Folders - Protect your documents and fingers with SafeSHIELD™ coated fastener technology—the ultimate solution to fastener issues, including paper tears, finger cuts and excessive fastener crinkling. Full page pockets in the dividers to store small items with the file. Folder: 23 pt. pressboard covers with 2/5 cut tab, right of center. Two 2" SafeSHIELD™ bonded-style coated fasteners in positions no. 1 and 3. Divider: 11 pt. kraft dividers. 1" SafeSHIELD™ bonded-style coated fastener.
- The ultimate classification folder when safety and security are most important.
- SafeSHIELD® bonded fasteners add protection for papers and fingers, while also reducing fastener crinkling.
- Includes pocket-style dividers for materials that cannot be punched or stapled.
- Made of pressboard for extra durability.
- Variety of colors for color-coding projects.
- This product was made using wood sourced from a certified managed forest.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Smead Pressboard Classification Folders:
Since 2010 when I started working again; I've been using these file folders (single/2 and 3 dividers). They work splendid for the work I do in procurement and separating requisitions by categories. Thank you.
"Write your Opinion"
Help others make the right choice.
Tell them what you think.