Dahle Professional Model 556 Rolling Paper TrimmerPaper Trimmers
14.13" x 45.5" - 14 Sheet Capacity - 37.75" Cutting Length - Metal Base - Solingen Steel Blade - Blue - View Complete Details
Product Number: DAH556
In Stock - Hurry, only 21 left.
You May Also Like
Dahle Professional Model 556 Rolling Paper Trimmer - Designed for heavy duty applications where precision is essential. These trimmers are equipped with a ground self-sharpening blade that cuts in either direction. Cutting capacity of up to 20 sheets of paper at a time. Perfect for cutting paper, trimming photographs, and large format printing. Can be wall mounted. A popular choice among professional photographers, print shops and graphic design agencies.
- Blade is encased in a protective housing for safety.
- Blade made of Solingen steel hardened to 56 Rockwell—the optimal hardness for cutting.
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely.
- Sturdy metal base with preprinted guides.
- Imprinted protractor for angled cuts.
- Cuts paper, photo paper, laminate, tissue, and more.
- Ensure consistent accuracy during repetitive cutting with adjustable magnetic backstop.
- Powder coated metal base with non slip rubber feet won’t warp, twist or crack.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
No questions have been posted for this product.
Have a question about this product? Please click the button below to get started. Once you have posted your question we will submit it to our community of customers and with our own staff who have recent experience with the same product for their open and honest feedback.Ask a Question