Martin Yale Premier Heavy-Duty 15" Paper CutterPaper Trimmers
17" x 24" x 4.3" - 20 Sheet Capacity - 15" Cutting Length - Wood Base - Steel Blade - Green - View Complete Details
Product Number: PREW15
In Stock - Hurry, only 32 left.
You May Also Like
Made in America
This product was manufactured in the United States.
Martin Yale Premier Heavy-Duty 15" Paper Cutter - Paper trimmer features a fully-hardened, self-sharpening steel blade that cuts up to 20 sheets at once. Heavy 3/4" wood base offers a permanent 1/2" alignment grid for precise cuts. Accurately cuts paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles. Offers patented automatic blade locking system, torsion spring and finger guard for safety. Paper trimmer has Imperial and metric measurements and nonskid rubber feet.
- The original and still a favorite!
- Through-hardened, self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blade.
- Patented automatic locking blade latch.
- Finger guard runs entire length of blade.
- Torsion spring prevents blade from falling.
- 1/2" grid and dual standard and metric rulers.
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle.
- Heavy-duty 3/4" thick wood base with non-skid rubber feet.
Still have a question? Click to ask a Question
ReviewsThere are no Customer Reviews yet.
Help out our customers.
Be the first to write a review.
Question & Answer
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:When this says self sharpening, does it mean that we can remove the blade and have it sharpened or it sharpens itself with use? Also, is the blade removeable.Asked on 2/3/2014 by Emily from St.Louis, MO
A:The Martin Yale Paper Trimmer stays sharp on its own. The blade is not easily removable.Answered on 2/5/2014 by Adam from Columbus, Wisc.